PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL NOTICE CAREFULLY SINCE IT REGULATES THE USE OF THE INTERNET SITE LOCATED IN THE URL ADDRESS www.deacero.com ® (SITE) AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SAME AND IT IS POSSIBLE THAT ITS PROVISIONS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT. EACH TIME YOU ENTER AND USE THIS SITE, YOU ARE RATIFYING YOUR CONSENT TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THE LEGAL NOTICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THOSE PROVISIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- THE SITE
The pages in this site are a publication of DEACERO, S.A.P.I. de C.V., a Mexican company, with its address in the City of Garza García, Nuevo León, Mexico, and they are strictly for informative purposes in order to allow the public access to certain information concerning the companies forming the Deacero group, the largest producer of wire in Mexico and one of the largest in the world. Purchasers, suppliers, investors or anyone who visits us, should not base their decisions solely on the information provided in this site.
- THE DEACERO GROUP
The terms “DEACERO”, “GROUP”, “WE” or any other similar words, are used on the pages that make up the site to refer to national and foreign companies in which DEACERO, S.A. DE C.V. has significant influence in its administration, even when it does not control the same, unless expressly indicated to the contrary and unless the name of some of our companies in particular is identified. Some of these, in a specific but not limited manner, are mentioned on the page titled “EMPRESAS” (COMPANIES) in a direct link that corresponds to the URL address. http://deacero.com/us/brands.html .
- The site and the information contained in the same at this time or that may be contained in the future, including but not limited to articles, reports, directories, guides, user manuals, photographs, announcements, product information and prices, statistics, maps, drawings, brands, advertisements and designs (collectively “CONTENT”), are the property of Deacero, as well as the property of its collaborators and/or employees and they are all protected by the Federal Copyright Law, the Industrial Property Law, various international agreements signed by Mexico, as well as other legislation applicable to the subject. Some art work, brands, advertisements and designs presented on the pages in the site may belong to third parties.
- The use of the site and the information available in the same in no way gives you any right to its CONTENT, nor is it understood as granting any license or authorization for its use or exploitation, other than personal use with the purpose mentioned in point 1 of this legal notice. In all cases, you must recognize and express the origin of the information as having been provided by the site used. This may not be modified in any manner, and care must also be taken to respect the rights that those third parties have to the same. Any use different from that mentioned in point 1 of this legal notice such as, among others, commercial or political use, is strictly prohibited.
- The brands and trademarks DEACERO and Designmaster, VAQUERO, BRONCO, CORCEL, PINTO, CERQUERO, MULTIMALLA, DA-42, DA-60, DA-6000, DEAREL, GRADUADA BOVINO, MALLAPLEG, WRIGT-WIRE, RANGEMASTER, BUILDMASTER, N and Design, POTRO I, SIERRA III, CEBU, AVI MALLA, CIMARRÓN, PANTERA, POTRERO, GRANO DE PLATA, TORO, ACIONAL, ZANCUDO, ELECTROMALLA, TUFF-KOTE FINISH, WRIGHTLINE, WRIGHT, EZ-ROLL, EXCELENCIA EN CALIDAD, PRODUCTOS DE ALTA CALIDAD, are found duly registered by Deacero and other companies in the GROUP in Mexico and in some foreign countries and, for that reason, their use by third parties is conditioned to previous written authorization from the company.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Deacero has made a great effort to include exact updated links and information in its site. The information and links are provided you with the understanding that they are “as is and as are available”. For that reason, and without damage to the applicable legal precepts, Deacero makes no statement nor does it grant any express or implicit guarantee concerning the legality, availability, exactness, use for a determined purpose, reliability or any other general aspect of the CONTENT. In an specific but non-limiting manner, Deacero makes no guarantee and, for that reason, it is not responsible for any direct, secondary, punitive or any other damage that may be the consequence of: a) the inexactness of the information contained in the pages in the site or any omission of its content; b) the interrupted or erratic function of the site as well as any other defect of the same; c) the transmission of a virus or any other damaging component by the site of the server that houses the same and that results, for example, in the damage to information equipment, loss of business, benefits, profit, or data.
- Deacero makes technical devices available in order to link you to third party sites. The sites you have access to through the links available in the site are not the property of nor are they controlled by Deacero, and for that reason Deacero does not express any opinion related to the same nor is it responsible for its content.
- Deacero does not make any statement or award any guarantee concerning the use you make of the information contained in the site or in third party sites accessed through the link available in our site. For that reason, you accept to use the same under your own risk and responsibility.
- You must keep Deacero free from any responsibility, complaint, claim, action or lawsuit, including the honoraria and lawyers’ fees, related to the undue or illegal use made by you of the information contained in the site or in the sites of third parties that have been accessed through the links made available in our site.
- Deacero may modify the pages in its site at any time without notification and it does not assume any responsibility derived from updating the same.
- While our goal is a 100% error-free site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including information and product specifications.
If we discover errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected information and specifications, will apply to you order.
- OFFERS OR APPLICATIONS
The CONTENT of the site is not an offer or application for any purchase or sale, negotiation or transaction of any of Deacero’s property unless it is expressly indicated to the contrary.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
For all of that related to the interpretation and fulfillment of that stipulated in this legal notice, you and Deacero will expressly submit yourselves to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the City of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, and they waive any other jurisdiction corresponding them due to their present or future domiciles or any other circumstance. In this sense, every part of the Legal Notice is governed by applicable legislation in the United Mexican States.